So, I have a growing pile of notes and books and online research, but today I finalized a sample sheet to show why I am a fiber artist; no rules, try anything once, endless variety and do I have to say it? FUN!
- I colored the flower cartoon, then tried ironing it onto fabric. Not good...
- Then I colored directly onto fabric and ironed. Oh, yes!
- Next I used fabric markers. They were okay.
- Then I tried crayon onto light heat n bond stuff. Hmmm... further research needed.
- Satin stitched individual cloth petals then joined them into a lily. Not overly impressed.
- Free motion embroidered on a sparkly nylon fabric. Kinda cool!