2013/03/28

Tiny brick and mortar!

Hidden Talents' owner, Sally Rose H., has invited Bell, Hook and Spindle, Lindy Weber (me!) to 'move in'!
Yes! Bell, Hook and Spindle is in the process of setting up a woolly, spinning, fiber art supply mini-shop in the 'Back Room' of Hidden Talents! Come and see!

I will be putting in place all the stock currently available on the cyber Bell, Hook and Spindle; wool in all its glorious forms-roving, batts, Bling Batts, yarns, needle felting supplies and kits.

Thread flower kits, Warm and Natural batting by the yard, PFD 100% cotton yardage for dyers, dyeing kits, thread for thread painting
and the photo canvas, woven interfacing (my preference), a few batik bolts (to start with), adding in antique buttons
and rick racks and assorted embellishment elements.
I know I am missing something...or somethings! As I build up the store stock I will add to this post. If you are ever in the area, stop, come in and check out the 'back room' which will be Bell, Hook and Spindle's earthly home for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment