2012/05/15

Any guesses what I'm doing today?

I went on a wool-dyeing rampage this morning while the DH was off to a morning of golf. Used food dye and vinegar on most of it, but did do one batch of Kool Aid*, the pinky red at the left side of the photo.
This view shows my Adirondack chairs that also reflect my love of COLOR! I can hardly wait until the wool is dry and I can start bagging and braiding it up. I am working on a separate artist website which will have my art, hand-dyed wools and fabrics for sale. I plan to resume participating in the Farmer's Markets of the area and will be in Omak's Art in the Park next month. I am also going to be a vendor at the quilt guild in Wenatchee in September. Look out! I am on a roll! :?}

As soon as my batch of red onion skins and copper pennies is through simmering on the stove, I will get it out to dry and post a pic later today. Tah-tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment